I love an Awesome dessert!
Often people avoid them because they appear to be hard to make, That’s not the case. Try the recipes below.
Fast and Fantastic Brownies
1-1/2-cups almond flour.
4-large free-range eggs.
2-cups confectioners’ sugar.
2-cups white cake flour.
1/2-teaspoon baking powder.
½-teaspoon crushed Himalayan pink salt.
½-cup chopped walnuts.
½-cup cocoa powder.
1-teaspoon vanilla extract.
Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking tray with grass-fed butter and set aside. Take a large mixing bowl and mix the ingredients in the following order. Confectioners’ sugar, butter, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, eggs, flours, baking powder, salt, and walnut halves.
Mix until all the ingredients are combined. Spoon the mixture onto the baking tray and shape into brownies that are the size of a pack of cards. Place them into the oven and bake for 25-minutes until the brownies rise and the aroma fills the kitchen. Remove from the oven and cool on wire racks for 30-minutes. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
5-Ingredient Key Lime Pie Bars
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Cut dough into 1/2-inch slices; place slices on ungreased large cookie sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Cool completely, then break cookies into a gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag, and finely crush cookies with rolling pin.
2 Pour finely crushed cookies into a large bowl; stir in 1 cup of the thawed whipped topping. Press mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
3 In a large bowl, mix condensed milk and lime juice; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until thick and smooth.
4 Fold remaining whipped topping and yogurt into milk mixture. Spoon onto cookie crust. Top with grated lime peel. Cover and refrigerate about 8 hours or until completely set. Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
4 easy mango dessert recipes
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 of a 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 12 soft chocolate cookies or your favorite soft cookies
- For filling, in a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until smooth and fluffy. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Spread filling on bottoms of half of the cookies. Top with the remaining cookies, bottom sides down. For firmer filling, wrap and chill about 2 hours before serving.
- Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies: Prepare as directed, except substitute 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter for the butter and use soft peanut butter or sugar cookies.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add granulated and brown sugars. Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add egg, the 1/3 cup peanut butter, the baking soda, vanilla, and salt. Beat until thoroughly combined. Stir in flour and oats. Spread into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Sprinkle with chocolate pieces; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, for icing, stir together powdered sugar, the 3 tablespoons peanut butter and enough of the milk, a tablespoon at a time, to reach drizzling consistency.
- Spread softened chocolate evenly over bars. Drizzle with icing. Cool in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
We would really appreciate a quick productive comment on this blog. It really makes us feel good and is our motivation to continue.