Simple Psychological Tricks That Actually Work can be very useful in life and business!
Have you ever had to use psychological tricks to get what you want? There are a lot of psychological tricks and neuro-linguistic programming tips and there are millions of books and articles written about them. Many of these tricks really help professionals manipulate people and avoid being tricked by others. But are there tips that non-professionals can use on a daily basis? Psychology is a science with certain laws one cannot ignore. Modern marketing specialists, entrepreneurs, and even swindlers realize that. Bright Side offers a few psychological tricks you can use in everyday life to make it much easier and more exciting for you to reach your goals
- Never start your request with the words "Could you..." It can cause the other person to subconsciously assume that this is a theoretical question
- If you ever want someone to feel uncomfortable, look at the middle of their forehead during the conversation.
- If someone you're talking to is trying to avoid answering a question, just make a pause in the conversation while still keeping eye contact.
- When asking a question that you want an affirmative answer to, try to nod subtly as you make your request. This trick is often used by restaurants employees to make guests buy more food, and it’s pretty effective!
- If a person is really concentrated on a task (let's say they're in the middle of a serious phone conversation), you can extend your hand to them and get anything they’re holding at the moment.
- If you want somebody to do something for you, casually say how they probably wouldn’t even be able to do it. Most people will try really hard to prove someone wrong when it comes to doubt their capabilities.
- Here’s a good one for negotiations. If you like a person's offer in general but would like to get better conditions, pretend to be a little bit disappointed.
- As soon as your alarm clock goes off, sit up, make two fists, and yell "Yeah!" as if you’re a soccer player who's just scored a goal. It sounds bizarre, but it really does help you easily get out of bed feeling refreshed.
- If a person tries to pull you into an argument or some drama, say something nice to them. The old’ “kill ‘em with kindness” trick really does stop them in their tracks.
- If you have that one lazy person on your team that slows the whole work process down, don't give them tasks by saying "Do this." It’s better to say "Start with this."
- If someone is staring at you in the subway (happens all-too-often, right?), just look at their shoes. Don't give up, keep gazing! It’ll drive them crazy!
- If someone has done something wrong, but you don’t wanna sound too accusing, change the way you construct your sentences.
- If you didn't get a good night's sleep, tell yourself that you did. I know, it sounds like nonsense, but it does work 100% if you say it with meaning!
- People are better at remembering what happened at the beginning and end of the day. As for anything that went on in between, it gets blurry.
10 Psychological TRICKS To Get People To Like You - How To Attract New Business Relationships
So many people fall victim to one thing, not enough friends. Why is this an issue? This becomes an issue because you need more friends to have more opportunities in life. Something that I was told at a young age is that you can never have too many friends and that still holds true today. One thing that you need to understand these psychological tricks to make people like you is that they work. All you need to do to become friends with a girl, guy, or whomever you are looking to be friends with is get on their radar. Once you are on a person's radar then it becomes easier for you to reach out. Something that most people struggle with is the fact that not everybody wants to be their friend and that is perfectly fine.
There are millions of people on this planet and you don't need to be friends with everybody out there. Now, when it comes to building new and better business relationships you need to work around your target. I know this sounds a little counter-intuitive, but it does work and works better than any other method out there.
The key is to find people that are friends with your target, be friends with them first and have them introduce you to the person who you want to become friends with the most. This works because when a friend tells you that you NEED to meet somebody, then you do it because who knows you better than one of your friends, right? Trust me, when it comes to getting more people to like you the key is to just be yourself and be honest. Yes, I do say that you need to copy the person that you are wanting to become friends with, but you only do this until that person notices you and likes who you are, after that it is all you. Revert back to your normal self and build that newly formed relationship into what you know it can and should be.